short biography aboyt DR. RICARDO G. ABAD
1. short biography aboyt DR. RICARDO G. ABAD
Recardo Abad (January 8, 1971) is a Spanish ultra runner. He holds the world record for consecutive marathons run on consecutive days,607.
He is a famous for executing projects "500 marathons in 500 days", in which he completed 500 marathons in 500 consecutive days.He started on October 1 2010 and finish on February 12 2010.
2. Walang Sugat” is one of the materpieces of Dr. Ricardo Abad.*
yes its true.
masterpiece po yan ni Dr.Ricardo Abad.
paki follow na rin po ako.
3. ricardo g abad complte work
Hindi ko maintindihan ang sinasabi mo
Thank you sa free points..I guess....
4. 11 He is the man behind the famous "Forante at Lau"A Severino ReyesRicardo AbadB. Francisco BalegasD Salvador Bornal12. He is the "Father of the TagalogA Severino ReyesC Ricardo AbadB. Francisco BalagtasD. Salvador Bornal13. A story that underscores the injustice of Spanish rule aven as it dances arethe young loversa. Walang SugatC. Romeo and Julietb. Florante at LauraD. Tenyong14. A Filipino composer dubbed as the "Father of Theater Design in the PhilipA Severino ReyesC. Ricardo AbadB. Francisco BalagtasD Salvador Bernal
5. 8. Who is a "Father of Filipino Sarswela" and one of the famous Filipino playwrightsA. Francisco BalagtasC. Salvador BanalB. Dr. Ricardo G. AbadD. Severino Reyes
Who is a "Father of Filipino Sarswela" and one of the famous Filipino playwrights
A. Francisco Balagtas
6. 24. One of the greatest and best known French writers during Romantic Period. a. Victor Marie Hugo c. Georges Bizet b. William Shakespeare d. Dr. Ricardo Abad
cuz his known author
7. 2.kilalanin at ibigay ang mga ambag o sinulat ng mga sumusunod na Philosophers1.David Ricardo2,Thomas Robert Malthus3.John Maynard Keynes4.Karl MarxManunulat:Pual WonnacottRoger Le Roy MillerLloyd G. ReynoldsDr. Ricardo P. Sicat
kay David ricardo lang po ang alam ko sorry
8. Sinong siyentista ang nagsulong komersiyalisayon ng Bio Groe? * 1 point A. Dr. Mary Donabelle Balela B. Dr. Alonzo Gabriel C. Dr. Erlinda Paterno D. Dr. Ricardo Babaran
B. Dr. Alonzo Gabriel
9. 15. He was known as the "Famous N Director of Filipino Opera." a. Dr. Ricardo G. Abadb.Francisco Balagtasc.Severino R. Reyesd.Salbador F. Bernal
C.Severino R. Reyes!!.
C. severino R. Reyes
10. V. Formative Test Directions: Chose the letter with the correct answer. 1. He is the man behind the famous “Florante at Laura.” A. Severino Reyes C. Ricardo Abad B. Francisco Balagtas D. Salvador Bernal 2. He is the “Father of the Tagalog Zarzuela”. A. Severino Reyes C. Ricardo Abad B. Francisco Balagtas D. Salvador Bernal 3. A story that underscores the injustice of Spanish rule even as it dances around cruel fate of the young lovers. A. Walang Sugat C. Romeo and Juliet B. Florante at Laura D. Tenyong 4. A Filipino composer dubbed as the “Father of Theater Design in the Philippines”. A. Severino Reyes C. Ricardo Abad B. Francisco Balagtas D. Salvador Bernal 5. Many of his theater productions were classics of Western drama but in terms of a Filipino and Asian sensibility. A. Severino Reyes C. Ricardo Abad B. Francisco Balagtas D. Salvador Bernal
hope it helps
11. tradisyunal na tula tungkol sa talumpati ni Dr. Ricardo Nolasco ( Dalawang Saknong lamang)
Basahin ang talumpati-sanaysay ni Dr. Ricardo Ma. Nolasco hinggil sa multilinggwalismo.Pagkatapos, ihanda ang iyong sarili sa isang gawain.
MARAMING WIKA, MATATAG NA BANSA.
Ricardo Ma. Nolasco Ph.D.
Tagapangulo, Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino, 2007 Isa pong karangalan at pribilehiyo para sa akin at sa Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino na maimbitahan atmakapagsalita sa inyong kumperensya. Ang ibabahagi ko sa inyo ngayong umaga ay tungkol sabisyon, direksyon at mga programa ng KWF para sa susunod na tatlong taon, o hanggang 2010.Ibinabahagi ko ang mga ito sa inyo sa pag-asang yayakapin at programa bilang sarili ninyong bisyon at programa. Kamakailan lamang ay nagkasundo ang pamunuan ng KWF na baguhin ang aming bisyon. Angpangarap namin ay: “maging sentro ng kapantasan sa mga wika at literatura ng mga Pilipino.”Umaalinsunod ang pangarap na ito sa aming mandato na paunlarin, palaganapin at panatilihin ang mgawikang ginagamit ng mga Pilipino sa iba’t ibang larangan. Ang ganitong bisyon at misyon ay pag-amin na bagamat ang KWF ay siyang opisyal na ahensyangpangwika ay malayo pa rin ito sa pagiging tunay na sentro ng kapantasan at kaalaman sa mga wika atpanitikan ng mga Pilipino. Ang itinatayo namin ay isang sentro ng impormasyon, dokumentasyon atpananaliksik; na may kuwerpo (corps) ng mga mananaliksik na may mataas na kakayahan salinggwistika at applied na linggwistika (hal. pagtuturo ng wika) at pagsasaling-wika; isang sentro nakatatagpuan at naglalaman ng lahat ng mga pag-aaral at akda tungkol sa mga wika ng Pilipinas; isangsentro na may kamalig ng mga datos sa ibat ibang wika, at sa ibat ibang genre, kasama na ang audioat video recording ng mga pangyayaring komunikatibong may mga anotasyon at komentaryo; isangsentro na lumilikha ng mga orihinal at huwarang mga diksyunaryo, gramatika, ortograpiya, iskolarlina mga babasahin, materyales sa literasiya at reperensya sa pagtuturo sa magkakaibang disiplina; atisang sentro na dalubhasa rin sa teknolohiyang pang-impormasyon at pangkomunikasyon upangmagampanan ang gawain ng pagpapaunlad, pagpapalaganap at pagpapanatili ng mga wika sa Pilipinas.Ang katwiran para sa pangarap naming ito ay nagmumula sa aming pagkilala sa kahalagahan ng mgawikang ginagamit ng mga Pilipino—ang wikang pambansa, ang mga wikang panglokal at mga wikana pang-ibayong dagat--- para sa magkakaibang mga layunin: para sa literasiya at edukasyon ng atingmamamayan; para sa layuning pangkultura at intelektuwal; para sa pagkakakilanlan at etnisidad;para sa pakikipagtalastasan sa loob at labas ng bansa; para sa pag-unlad na pang-ekonomiya; at parasa kaisahan at katatagang pampulitika.
Ikaw na lng po bahala kung hanggang saan isusulat mo.
12. 1. An ancient Greek Tragediana William Shakespeareb Sophoclesc Ricardo Abadd George Bizet2 The Father of the Tagalog Zarzuelaa Severino Reyesc. Francisco Balagtasb Salvador Bernald Ricardo Abad3 The most famous tragedies of Sophoclesa Oedipus Rexb Antigonec. Elektrad. Ajax4 The Father of Balagtasana Severino Reyesb Salvador Bernalc Brancisco Balagtasd Ricardo Abad5. The composer and arranger during the Romantic Perioda William Shakespeare b Sophoclesc. Ricardo Abadd. George Bizet6. The Father of Theater Design in the Philippinesa Severino Reyesc Brancisco Balagtasb. Salvador Bernald. Ricardo Abad7. An English poet and playwright, widely known as the greater writer in the English languageand the world's pre-eminent dramatist.William Shakespeare b Sophoclesc. Ricardo Abadd. George Bizet8. A director, many of his theatre productions were classics of western drama but in terms of aFilipino & Asian sensibility, like Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet.a. Severino Reyesc. Brancisco Balagtasb. Salvador Bernald. Ricardo Abad9. The most famous tragedy and one of the world's most enduring love stories of WilliamShakespare.a. Hamletb. King Learc. Othello d. Romeo & Juliet10. The world's most popular opera of George Bizeta Ivan IVb. Carmenc. Habanerad Oepidus the King
1.b 2.c 3.a 4.d 5.c 6.a 7.b 8.b 9.d 10.b
Sana po makatulong
13. 12. Who was the most popular playwrights during Ancient period? A George Bizet C. Sophocles and Euripides B. Richard Wagner D. William Shakespear 13. Who is the father of theater design in the Philippines? A. Dr. Ricardo Abad B. Francisco Balagtas D. Salvador F. Bernal C. Severino Reyes 14. Who wrote ” Romeo and Juliet'? A. William Shakespear B. Sophocles C. Richard Wagner D. George Bizet 15. Who is the father of the Tagalog Zarzuela? A. Dr. Ricardo G. Abad B. Francisco Balagtas C. Severino Montano D. Severino R. Reyes 16. How do you describe ancient theater? A. A theatrical movement born at the beginning of the century in opposition to the principles of tragedy music, D. B. A contemporary poetic drama based C. It is restricted to the wealthy nobility. D. Large open air structures constructed on the gardens, ballroom and assembly.
12. C Sophocles and Euripides
13. D Salvador Bernal
14. A William Shakespeare
15. B Francisco Balagtas
thanks ulit sa points sorry
14. contribution of Dr. Ricardo Sigua
He was recognized for his "vision and continuing effort to transform mindsets towards a wholesome, orderly, and sustainable transportation and mobility by having implemented the path-breaking principle of road-sharing in the Academic Oval of the UP Diliman, which has ignited hope and has opened the imagination of the people to the possibilities in reshaping urban design for a better Filipino community.
15. Multiple Choice. Read the question carefully and write the correct answers in a piece of paper.1.Is an ancient Greek Tragedian.a. William Shakespeareb. Sophoclesc. Ricardo Abadd. George Bizet2.The Father of the Tagalog Zarzuela.A. Severino Reyesc. Francisco Balagtasb. Salvador Bernal d. Ricardo Abad3.The most famous tragedies of SophoclesA. Oedipus Rexb. Antigonec. Elektrad. Ajax4.The Father of Balagtasan.A. Severino Reyesc. Brancisco Balagtasb. Salvador Bernald. Ricardo Abad5.The composer and arranger during the Romantic Period.A. William Shakespeareb. Sophoclesc. Ricardo Abadd. George Bizet6.The Father of Theater Design in the Philippines.a. Severino Reyesc. Brancisco Balagtasb. Salvador Bernald. Ricardo Abad7.An English poet and playwright, widely known as the greater writer in the English language and the world’s pre-eminent dramatist.A. William Shakespeareb. Sophoclesc. Ricardo Abadd. George Bizet8.A director, many of his theatre productions were classics of western drama but in terms of a Filipino & Asian sensibility, like Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet.a. Severino Reyesc. Brancisco Balagtasb. Salvador Bernald. Ricardo Abad9.The most famous tragedy and one of the world’s most enduring love stories of William Shakespare.A. Hamletb. King Learc. Othellod. Romeo & Juliet10.The world’s most popular opera of George Bizet.A. Ivan IV b. Carmen c. Habanera d. Oepidus the King
SANA PO makatulong
16. sinong Naging pensiyonado na dating senador at ambassadorA.Dr Francisco DelgadoB. Dr Jorge bagoboC . Dr Francisco benitezD . Dr jose abad Santos
Letter B po
Good morning ❤️
17. He was born on april 2, 1788 in bulacan and died on febuaryA.Francisco balagtasB. balagtasanC. severino reyesD.salvador f. bernalE. Dr. Ricardo G. AbadF.Salvador bernal
Born: Francisco Balagtas y de la Cruz April 2, 1788 Bigaa, Bulacan, Captaincy General of the Philippines, Spanish Empire
Died: February 20, 1862 (aged 73) Udyong, Bataan, Captaincy General of the Philippines, Spanish Empire
18. 14. It is one of the Classical Theater production of of western drama Dr. Ricardo G. Abad is a. Walang Sugat b. Florante at Laura c. Huseng Sisiw d. Romeo and Juliet patulong po☺️
19. 19. Many of his theater productions were classics of western drama but in terms of a Filipino and Asian sensibility. A. Dr. Ricardo G. Abad B. Severino R. Reyes C. Salvador F. Bernal D. None of the above
Letter A. Dr. Ricardo G. Abad
20. 5. Who was the famous Filipino playwright who is best known for his work "Florante at Laura"? A. Francisco Balagtas y de la Cruz B. Ricardo G. Abad C. Salvador F. Bernal D. Severino R. Reyes 2 bir answer :A
A. Francisco balagtas
hope it helps pabrainliest<33
sinearch ko po yan pa brainliest please
21. 1. Sino sa sumusunod ang kinikilalang bayani ng Palawan?A. Lt. Col.Maximo Abad C. Dr. Higinio A. Mendoza, Sr.B. Lt. Jose GozarD. Macario G. Adriatico
C. DR. HIGINIO A .MENDOZA , SR.
22. Activity 2. Matching typematch the following artists in column A to its proper description in column B . choose only the letter of you answercolumn A. william Shakespeareseverino r. reyesdr. Ricardo g. abadSalvador f. bernalcolumn BA. father of the Tagalog zarzuelaB.Father of theater design in the PhilippinesD. florante at luaraE Romeo and Juliet
Hope it helps
23. the father of theater Design in the philippines a.Severino R. Reyes b.Dr. Ricardo G. Abad c.salvador F. Bernal d.None of The above
Consideredthe FatherofPhilippine Theater Design, Salvador Floro Bernal produced a brilliant body of works which enrichedFilipinooriginal works intheater, dance and music.
a po ba o d
hope it help po ok lang kahit mali
24. ARTSKlaultiple Choice. Read the question carefully and ENCIRCLE write the comed answersin a piece of paper1. Is an ancient Greek Tragediama Wiam Shakespeare Sophocles Ricardo Abad a George2. The Father of the Tagalog ZarzuelaA Severino Reyesb. Salvador Bemal& Ricardo Abada3. The most famous tragedies of SophoclesA. Oedipus Rex Amigone4 The Father of BalagtasanA Severino Reyesc. Bosco Balagtasb. Salvador BemalRicardo Abad5. The composer and arranger during the Romantic FenodA William Shakespeare Sophoclese Ricardo Abad a George6. The Father of Theater Design in the Philippinesa Severino ReyesBrancisco Baliasb. Salvador Bemald. Ricardo Abad7. An English poet and playwright, widely known as the greater inEnglish language and the world's recientemÁ William Shakespeare Sophoclese Ricardo Abad di George BusA director, many of his theatre productions were classes of wesemain terms of a Filipino & Asta sensibilis,ike Shakespeare's Romeo and JanSeverino Reyesc Brancisco Balagtasb. Salvador BemalRicardo Abade. The most famous tragedy and one of the world's most enduring love stones ofWilliam ShakespareA Hamlet b. King Learc Othello & Romo Bullet10. The world's most popular opera of George Binetb. Cammea& Ocides the king
sige po salamat
oo nga po
25. Independent Activity 3Directions: Express the contributions of the following artist in the Philippine TheatricalPlays/Opera. Write your answers on the answer sheets.Francisco Balagtas y de la CruzSeverino R. ReyesDr. Ricardo G. AbadSalvador F. BernalDexter Santos
yan lang kaya ko e sana makatulong :>
26. 10. Many of his theater productions were classics of Western drama but in term:Filipino and Asian sensibility,A. Severino ReyesC. Ricardo AbadB. Francisco BalagtasD. Salvador Bernal
Correct me if im wrong
27. I.Write the following description of each Famous Filipino Playwrights in the box. Choose the answers provided on the box.April 2, 1788 Father of Theater Design Father of the Tagalog Zarsuela 1945August 10, 1946 A DirectorFlorante at Laura Father of Balagtasan1st to develop Theater design Romeo and JulietA Playwright Mga Kwento ni Lola BasyangFrancisco BalagtasSeverino R. ReyesDr. Ricardo G. AbadSalvador F. Bernal
hope it helps.. pahelp po sa iba
28. Who is the famous playwright who wrote Florante and Laura? *A. Severino ReyesB. Dr. Ricardo AbadC. Francisco BalagtasD. Salvador Berna
C. Francisco Balagtas.
Francisco Balagtas, the poet and playwright who wrote Florante at Laura, is recognized as a preeminent writer in the Filipino language.
Hope its helps.
Who is the famous playwright who wrote Florante and Laura?
• C. Francisco Balagtas
#ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴏɴ ʟᴇᴀʀɴɪɴɢ❣
29. 5. Who was the actor and director of over 120 productions at the same time doingsociological works?A. Francisco BalagtasC. Salvador F. BernalB. Ricardo G. AbadD. Severino Reyes
B. RICARDO G. ABAD
#CARRY ON LEARNING
30. Dr. Ricardo G. Abad has been involved as actor, and director in over ______ while at the same time doing sociological work as teacher, researcher and editor
He holds the world record for consecutive marathons run on consecutive days, 607. He is famous for executing the project "500 marathons in 500 days", in which he completed 500 marathons in 500 consecutive days.What is the description of Dr Ricardo G Abad? ›
He currently serves as Theater Arts Coordinator of the program. Dr. Abad is also a prolific researcher, writer and editor. He is one of the first scholars to carry out research on internal migration in the Philippines as well as Filipino immigrants in the US.What is the educational background of Dr Ricardo G Abad? ›
Ricardo Abad completed his doctorate in sociology at Fordham University, New York, in 1975 on a Fulbright-Hays grant, and soon after came to teach at the Department of Sociology and Anthropology, Ateneo de Manila University and to work as a Research Associate, two years later as Director, of the Institute of Philippine ...Who is the father of theater design in the Philippine? ›
Acknowledged as the “Father of Theater Design in the Philippines”, Bernal was instrumental in elevating theater and production design as a fine art and a profession. He helped establish the Production Design Center (PDC) as a division under the then CCP Performing Arts Department which he headed from 1981-1994.